| /

These parts can be used to convert a Power Extractor to a Power Fill. To pressurize the Extractor you can either just use the supplied schrader valve or purchase a Pressurization Pump p/n 1710.   We DO NOT recommend converting a PowerBleeder to a PowerFill due to possible issues with combining brake fluid with gear oil or other lubricants.


WARNING: Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov