The 0105 Early American Rectangular Power Bleeder is the perfect tool for bleeding brakes on mid 60's to early-80's American vehicles, and some GM vehicles through the late 90s. With a 2 quart capacity and a rectangular universal style adapter, this power bleeder can fit vehicles with rectangular or oblong reservoirs, including dual chamber master cylinders up to 3.75" x 6.25". This power bleeder makes brake bleeding a one-person job, allowing you to easily and quickly bleed your brakes without the need for a helper.
- 2 quart capacity
- Rectangular universal style adapter (1105)
- Fits vehicles with rectangular or oblong reservoirs
- Fits dual chamber master cylinders up to 3.75" x 6.25"
- Makes brake bleeding a one-person job
- Easy and quick brake bleeding without the need for a helper
- Fits a wide range of mid 60's to early 80's American vehicles and some GM vehicles through the late 90s
- Saves time and money by allowing you to do the job yourself
- High quality construction for long-lasting use
WARNING: Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
7010 Grand Haven Road, Suite 200
Norton Shores, MI 49456